RECENT TRAFFIC LAW ARTICLES
Denver Traffic Lawyer, Traffic Ticket Attorney, and Colorado DUI Articles
The following Denver traffic lawyer articles cover various legal topics such as traffic tickets, Denver traffic violation courts, suspension of a Colorado driver’s license, DMV hearings, testing of blood alcohol content, and other Colorado DUI issues such as criminal penalties and treatment.
- The Colorado Ignition Interlock Program As Of January 1, 2014
- Suspension of a Colorado Driver’s License After a Colorado Driving Under The Influence (DUI) Express Consent Administrative Hearing
- Criminal DUI Penalties, and Criminal DWAI Penalties, Applicable to Drivers Who Have No Previous Convictions –
- Colorado DUI Court Imposed Sanctions, and DWAI Court Imposed Sanctions, Applicable to Drivers With Prior Convictions
- Colorado Driver Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) Testing and Measurement For DUI and DWAI
- Colorado DUI Traffic Offender Education and Treatment
- Marijuana, the Colorado Driver, and Driving Under the Influence of Drugs (DUID): The Debate Continues
- Traffic Accidents and Car Accidents Help
- Why do I need a Traffic Attorney in Denver?
- Understanding Careless and Reckless Driving in Colorado
- What To Do If You Are In a Car Accident
- Colorado Driver’s License Points – How many points do I have?
- The Colorado Habitual Traffic Offender Law
- Denver County and Municipal Traffic Violation Courts
- Denver County Traffic Court Case Information Online Internet Resources
Denver Area County Traffic Court Directory
The following are county traffic court information resources for traffic tickets, speeding tickets, and other traffic violations provided by Denver Traffic Lawyer.
Facing prosecution for traffic tickets, speeding tickets, or DUI?
"Ross helped me remove citation from my record. I am Nebraskan who was wrongfully ticketed by Colorado State Troopers. Good job Ross, your help is appreciated.... As for Colorado State Troopers, nothing nice can be said about them, bunch of arrogant pricks ....do not pay their tickets.....hire Ross, he will fight them..."
"I hired Ross to represent me in a Displaying Fictious Plates traffic case and I am more than satisfied with the outcome he was able to provide. Ross kept me updated and in contact throughout the entire process and in the end got my case reduced down. I'm a very happy client and Ross did an AMAZING job representing me in this matter, I highly recommend him! Thanks again Ross!"
"I could not more highly recommend Ross Koplin if you have a serious traffic matter. I was charged with 28 points of violations, including two hit and run allegations arising out of the same event. Ross represented me both at the meeting with the DPD and in court. Ross succeeded in getting all of the charges dismissed - all 28 points. He has a strong knowledge of the law and, more importantly, a very strong knowledge of the traffic/criminal process and how to maneuver through it."
"I got a speeding ticket....24 mph over the speed limit. I had also gotten a ticket 2 months prior so this was not a good situation. I hired Ross because I felt the ticket was unjust and the officer said I was going faster than I actually was. I gave the paperwork to Ross and I had to do nothing but wait. He handled everything and was able to get my points drastically reduced with a minimum court fine. I hope I don't need his services again but if I do, I know he will take care of it."
"I recently retained the services of Ross Koplin for a traffic violation in Aurora, CO. He is very professional and very knowledgeable. He kept me informed throughout the whole process and the outcome was beyond my expectations. He is worth it."
"Ross Koplin was a huge help on my traffic case. He is highly professional, kept me up to date on the case, always listened to my concerns, spent the extra time and effort in working with the DA to come to a more than reasonable conclusion and came through in helping me keep my license. What impressed me the most was that he always answered the phone - I was never sent to voice mail or had to wait for a response - something hard to find in this day and age. I would highly recommend Ross Kolpin. I feel lucky to have found him. I can't say Thank You enough!"