DENVER TRAFFIC ATTORNEY
It is all too easy to find yourself unwittingly involved in legal proceedings, but with over 30 years of experience as a Traffic Lawyer in Denver, handling a large variety of traffic cases from speeding and traffic tickets to DUI and traffic accidents, Ross can help you. Ross gives his clients dedicated and personal one-to-one service and provides:
- Focused professional representation combined with a strong defense
- A compassionate understanding of your needs
- Impartial legal advice based upon 30 years of knowledge and experience as a Denver lawyer
- Diligent, attentive and cost-effective legal service
Representing individuals in the Denver metropolitan area and throughout the State of Colorado.
If you are facing prosecution for traffic tickets, speeding tickets, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI), or other Denver traffic offenses, Ross Koplin, Located here in Denver, is here to help you.
Ross Koplin is an attorney who provides quality legal representation to those involved in traffic misdemeanors. Ross’ experience means that he understands your needs and priorities, and with his depth of knowledge and understanding of Colorado law, he can provide a personalized and diligent legal representation. From initial consultation, to the resolution of your case, your defense is Ross’ priority.
SERVING DENVER COLORADO
Ross is a legal professional who offers outstanding representation in all matters of DUI charges, speeding and traffic tickets, and other traffic violations including:
- Careless and Reckless Driving
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) hearings
- Driving Under Suspension (DUS)
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Speeding Tickets and Traffic Tickets
- Traffic Accidents
Regardless of the legal problems you face, it is important to have an experienced traffic ticket attorney to represent you in the Denver area courts and DMV hearings. Having a qualified traffic ticket lawyer improves chances of lessening the severity of sentences and penalties for traffic charges and traffic tickets, and may help avoid the suspension of your Colorado Drivers License.
COLORADO TRAFFIC COURT INFORMATION AND LAW ARTICLES
County Courts Information for Traffic Tickets, DUI, and other Traffic Violations provided by an experienced attorney here in Denver.
If you have speeding tickets or other traffic tickets in Denver, the following county courts information pages may be of assistance. Provided are county court locations, jail and detention facility contact numbers, and other online resources.
- Adams County Courts – Court Location, Court Contact Information, and Other Court Related Useful Information for Traffic Violations.
- Arapahoe County Courts – Court Location, Court Contact Information, and Other Court Related Useful Information for Traffic Violations.
- Boulder County Courts – Court Location, Court Contact Information, and Other Court Related Useful Information for Traffic Violations.
- Broomfield County Courts – Court Location, Court Contact Information, and Other Court Related Useful Information for Traffic Violations.
- Douglas County Courts – Court Location, Court Contact Information, and Other Court Related Useful Information for Traffic Violations.
- El Paso County Courts – Court Location, Court Contact Information, and Other Court Related Useful Information for Traffic Violations.
- Jefferson County Courts – Court Location, Court Contact Information, and Other Court Related Useful Information for Traffic Violations.
Municipal Court Information for Traffic Tickets, DUI, and other Traffic Violations.
If you have traffic tickets or other infractions in Denver, the following municipal court information pages may be of assistance. Provided are municipal court locations, contact numbers, and other information.
- Aurora Municipal Court – Court Location, Court Contact Information, and Other Useful Information for Traffic Violations.
- Golden Municipal Court – Court Location, Court Contact Information, and Other Useful Information for Traffic Violations.
- Lakewood Municipal Court – Court Location, Court Contact Information, and Other Useful Information for Traffic Violations.
- Littleton Municipal Court – Court Location, Court Contact Information, and Other Useful Information for Traffic Violations.
Colorado Marijuana Law Articles for Drivers
- Marijuana, the Colorado Driver, and Driving Under the Influence of Drugs (DUID): The Debate Continues – Covers many common marijuana law questions as pertains to driving, such as: Is it illegal in Colorado to drive under the influence of marijuana? ; and how do prosecutors prove THC impairment?
DUI (Driving Under the Influence) and DWAI (Driving While Ability Impaired) articles by Denver Traffic Lawyer.
- The Colorado Ignition Interlock Program As Of January 1, 2014 – Information on the Colorado Ignition Interlock Program for DUI and DWAI offenders.
- Suspension of a Colorado Driver’s License After a Colorado Driving Under The Influence (DUI) Express Consent Administrative Hearing – Information on Express Consent and what Express Consent means in Colorado.
- Criminal DUI Penalties, and Criminal DWAI Penalties, Applicable to Drivers Who Have No Previous Convictions – Information on the penalties for first-time DUI and DWAI offenders.
- Colorado DUI Court Imposed Sanctions, and DWAI Court Imposed Sanctions, Applicable to Drivers With Prior Convictions – Penalties for repeat DUI and DWAI offenders in the Colorado courts.
- Colorado Driver Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) Testing and Measurement For DUI and DWAI – Information on Blood Alcohol Content testing and implications for DUI and DWAI charges.
- Colorado DUI Traffic Offender Education and Treatment – Education and treatment programs for DUI offenders in Colorado.
For further information about Colorado traffic law and procedures please view the following traffic articles:
- Driving Under the Influence Informational Video
- Traffic Accidents and Car Accidents Help – Traffic accidents index for articles regarding traffic accident defense.
- Why do I need a Traffic Attorney in Denver? – Information on the importance of having the representation of a professional Denver Traffic Attorney in Denver Traffic Courts.
- Understanding Careless and Reckless Driving in Colorado – A walkthrough of Colorado’s careless and reckless driving laws.
- What To Do If You Are In a Car Accident – Your duties and obligations when in an accident and the consequences for not fulfilling them.
- Colorado Driver’s License Points – How many points do I have? – If you are wondering how many points are on a Colorado drivers license, this article explains how many points can lead to the suspension of your drivers license.
- The Colorado Habitual Traffic Offender Law – For serious traffic violations such as Vehicular Homicide, Repeated DUI’s, and reckless driving, the consequences can be severe. Find out more about the Colorado Habitual Traffic Offender law.
- Denver County and Municipal Traffic Violation Courts – Information on the Denver County Courts and the Municipal Traffic Courts.
- Denver County Traffic Court Case Information Online Internet Resources – Various resources for the Denver County Courts and Traffic Case Information.
“Ross helped me remove citation from my record. I am Nebraskan who was wrongfully ticketed by Colorado State Troopers. Good job Ross, your help is appreciated…. As for Colorado State Troopers, nothing nice can be said about them, bunch of arrogant pricks ….do not pay their tickets…..hire Ross, he will fight them…”
“I recently retained the services of Ross Koplin for a traffic violation in Aurora, CO. He is very professional and very knowledgeable. He kept me informed throughout the whole process and the outcome was beyond my expectations. He is worth it.”
“Ross Koplin was a huge help on my traffic case. He is highly professional, kept me up to date on the case, always listened to my concerns, spent the extra time and effort in working with the DA to come to a more than reasonable conclusion and came through in helping me keep my license. What impressed me the most was that he always answered the phone – I was never sent to voice mail or had to wait for a response – something hard to find in this day and age. I would highly recommend Ross Kolpin. I feel lucky to have found him. I can’t say Thank You enough!”
“I hired Ross to represent me in a Displaying Fictious Plates traffic case and I am more than satisfied with the outcome he was able to provide. Ross kept me updated and in contact throughout the entire process and in the end got my case reduced down. I’m a very happy client and Ross did an AMAZING job representing me in this matter, I highly recommend him! Thanks again Ross!”
“I could not more highly recommend Ross Koplin if you have a serious traffic matter. I was charged with 28 points of violations, including two hit and run allegations arising out of the same event. Ross represented me both at the meeting with the DPD and in court. Ross succeeded in getting all of the charges dismissed – all 28 points. He has a strong knowledge of the law and, more importantly, a very strong knowledge of the traffic/criminal process and how to maneuver through it.”
“I got a speeding ticket….24 mph over the speed limit. I had also gotten a ticket 2 months prior so this was not a good situation. I hired Ross because I felt the ticket was unjust and the officer said I was going faster than I actually was. I gave the paperwork to Ross and I had to do nothing but wait. He handled everything and was able to get my points drastically reduced with a minimum court fine. I hope I don’t need his services again but if I do, I know he will take care of it.”