Traffic Lawyer and Speeding Ticket Attorney serving the Denver Metro
If you are facing prosecution for traffic tickets, speeding tickets, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI), or other Denver traffic offenses, Ross Koplin, Located here in Denver, is here to help you.
Ross Koplin is a Attorney who provides quality legal representation to those involved in traffic misdemeanors.
means that he understands your needs and priorities, and with his depth of knowledge and understanding of Colorado law, he can provide a personalized and diligent legal representation. From initial consultation, to the resolution of your case, your defense is Ross' priority.
Serving Denver Colorado
Ross is a legal professional who offers outstanding representation in all matters of DUI charges, speeding and traffic tickets, and other traffic violations including:
- Careless and Reckless Driving
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) hearings
- Driving Under Suspension (DUS)
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Speeding Tickets and Traffic Tickets
- Traffic Accidents
Regardless of the legal problems you face, it is important to have a experienced traffic ticket attorney to represent you in the Denver area courts and DMV hearings. Having a qualified traffic ticket lawyer improves chances of lessening the severity of sentences and penalties for traffic charges and traffic tickets, and may help avoid the suspension of your Colorado Drivers License.
County Speeding Ticket Courts Information for Traffic Tickets, DUI, and other Traffic Violations provided by an experienced attorney here in Denver.
If you have speeding tickets or other traffic tickets in Denver, the following county courts information pages may be of assistance. Provided are county court locations, jail and detention facility contact numbers, and other online resources.
- Adams County Speeding Ticket Courts - Information regarding speeding tickets, traffic tickets, and other Adams County courts traffic issues.
- Arapahoe County Speeding Ticket Courts - Arapahoe County courts information for speeding tickets, traffic tickets, and other traffic violations.
- Boulder County Speeding Ticket Courts - Boulder County courts information for traffic and speeding tickets.
- Broomfield County Speeding Ticket Courts - Broomfield County courts information for traffic and speeding tickets.
- Douglas County Speeding Ticket Courts - Douglas County courts information for traffic and speeding tickets.
- El Paso County Speeding Ticket Courts - El Paso County courts information for traffic and speeding tickets.
- Jefferson County Speeding Ticket Courts - Jefferson County courts information for traffic and speeding tickets.
For further information about Colorado traffic law and procedures please view the following traffic articles:
- Traffic Accidents and Car Accidents Help - Traffic accidents index for articles regarding traffic accident defense.
- Why do I need a Traffic Attorney in Denver? - Information on the importance of having the representation of a professional Denver Traffic Attorney in Denver Traffic Courts.
- Understanding Careless and Reckless Driving in Colorado - A walkthrough of Colorado's careless and reckless driving laws.
- What To Do If You Are In a Car Accident - Your duties and obligations when in an accident and the consequences for not fulfilling them.
- Colorado Driver's License Points - How many points do I have? - If you are wondering how many points are on a Colorado drivers license, this article explains how many points can lead to the suspension of your drivers license.
- The Colorado Habitual Traffic Offender Law - For serious traffic violations such as Vehicular Homicide, Repeated DUI's, and reckless driving, the consequences can be severe. Find out more about the Colorado Habitual Traffic Offender law.
- Denver County and Municipal Traffic Violation Courts - Information on the Denver County Courts and the Municipal Traffic Courts.
- Denver County Traffic Court Case Information Online Internet Resources - Various resources for the Denver County Courts and Traffic Case Information.
Colorado Marijuana Law Articles for Drivers
- Marijuana, the Colorado Driver, and Driving Under the Influence of Drugs (DUID): The Debate Continues - Covers many common marijuana law questions as pertains to driving, such as: Is it illegal in Colorado to drive under the influence of marijuana? ; and how do prosecutors prove THC impairment?
DUI (Driving Under the Influence) and DWAI (Driving While Ability Impaired) articles by Denver Traffic Lawyer.
It is all too easy to find yourself unwittingly involved in legal proceedings, but with over
20 years of experience as a Traffic Lawyer in Denver, handling a large variety of traffic cases from speeding and traffic tickets to DUI and traffic accidents, Ross can help you. Ross gives his clients dedicated and personal one-to-one service and provides:
- Focused professional representation combined with a strong defense
- A compassionate understanding of your needs
- Impartial legal advice based upon 20 years of knowledge and experience as a
- Diligent, attentive and cost-effective legal service
Representing individuals in the Denver metropolitan area and throughout the State of Colorado.